Our dry tea lines has something for everyone. Rather you like the subtleties or if you like something strong. Also stay tuned we will continue to add on new flavors that are guaranteed to send your tastebuds thrill ride.
Can you mix herbs together for tea?
Herbal teas are natural remedies that are made by steeping parts of the root, plant or flower of the herb in boiling water. Many herbs are relatively benign when taken in moderate consumption, and can be safely combined with other herbs that have similar effects, such as chamomile and peppermint teas.
Loose Leaf Tea Brewing Instructions
1. Boil water in your tea kettle
2. While waiting for water to boil, add the appropriate amount of loose leaf tea to your tea infuser. Place the tea infuser inside your teapot or mug. Tip: Double the amount of tea you use when making iced tea
3. When the water reaches the desired temperature, pour it over the tea infuser into your mug or teapot. This will allow the water to circulate through the leaves.
4. Time your tea. Once the time is up, dunk the infuser a couple of times to circulate the water. Remove the infuser and set aside for a second steeping.
5. Serve in your favorite mug, or pour over ice for a satisfying iced tea.
Tip: when resteeping your tea, add another minute to the steep time, this is because the tea needs longer to draw out the flavor.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements and products have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health concern or condition, consult a physician. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet, using any new product, drug, supplement, or doing any new exercises.